Monday, March 23, 2020

SCS Update 3/23/20


Good evening everyone.

I just wanted to check in with all of our students and their families and make sure everyone is holding up.  I would also like to thank our first responders, healthcare professionals and all of the other folks who are going to work to perform essential functions.  You are very much appreciated.

I hope everyone is practicing and trying to make the most of staying at home.  I am still working on coming up with a virtual lesson plan but it is a struggle.  If anyone has anything they would like to see, let me know.  I will probably work on it this week and try to set something up toward the end of the week or following.  A lot will depend on me leaving the house to go to the dojo.  I think I will be OK since there is no one else there but we will take it as it comes.  I will probably start with a short meeting of all parents and adult student to go over the format.  I am leaning towards Zoom, which will require you to download a small app to your phone or computer.  A camera would be helpful but not necessary.  That depends on your comfort level.  Stay tuned...

By the way, Adults and Advanced Students, the forms are up.  I was trying to get them all done last night, so no judgement :)

If anyone has anything they want to reach out about or if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment